Enjoy fisherman-friendly fantastic Fish and Tournaments with your family and friends
LANDS END CHARTERS
Our boat used for fishing charters is called ‘Mucho Bueno’, a 36-foot Lurhs, two 350 turbo diesel Cummings. Located in Cabo San Lucas marina, our vessel is state of the art: fully equipped with the latest electronics and professional fishing chairs! Our boat is also equipped with all the safety gear as per international fishing standards. We also have a host of fine amenities such as TVs, A/C, microwave, refrigerator, bathroom, etc.
We have 35+ years of experience fishing Cabo wild waters while taking part in local fish tournaments that cater to anglers of all levels. All tournaments are currently a go and based on last year’s record-setting entry levels. It should be the best year ever for money and fun!
Fishing Tournaments Awards
• 1st Place Tuna JACKPOT TOURNAMENT 2020, Tuna 210 lbs, 1st Place Supreme
• 2nd Place Tuna JACKPOT TOURNAMENT 2019, Tuna 220 lbs
• Biggest Fish of the Month, October 2018 in the Marina
• 350 lbs Yellowfin Tuna caught on a regular fishing day in 2017
• Bisbee’s OFFSHORE 2015, 139.8 lbs Yellowfin Tuna
Early in the morning, we catched that Yellowfin Tuna with a Bonito that gave as a price of $48,000.
• 1st Place BISBEE’S BLACK AND BLUE TOURNAMENT 2014 + TOP CAPTAIN AWARD
After angler Omar Venegas reeled in the biggest qualifying catch of the tournament, a 385-pound blue marlin, Team “Casa Hogar” was awarded the 1st Place Team prize for the largest qualifying fish, the tournament jackpot, and the Day Two $500 Daily Jackpot. The team, made up of 10 anglers plus crew members, also won the “Top Captain Award” for their angler captain, Ernie Cossio. In researching the Blue Miracle true story, we learned that Team “Casa Hogar” gave all of their $258,325 in prize money to the struggling orphanage that had been looking after the boys on the team. –Elite Traveler
• Daily Bisbee’s OFFSHORE TOURNAMENT winner with a 93 lbs Yellowfin Tuna (2013)
• Winning Dorado 57.5 lbs caught during the 2012 Bisbee’s EAST CAPE TOURNAMENT
Newcomer Taylor Horton and his buddies Dave Christman and Samuel Cosio had a nice payday. Horton’s big dorado, a 57.5-pounder, earned $37,095 for the Ez-Duz-It Team, skippered by Capt. Ernie Cossio.